Meal Prep Salads with Homemade Ranch
These easy salads pack plenty of veggies and protein and are tossed with homemade ranch. Healthy lunch at its finest!
- Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- Cucumbers, chopped
- Green pepper, chopped
- Shredded cheese
- Cottage cheese
- Shredded Carrots
- (Salad toppings are customizable!)
- ⅓ cup Belfonte milk
- ⅓ cup Belfonte Sour cream
- ⅓ mayonnaise
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- Chop your lettuce and veggies up and layer them on your plate or meal prep container.
- Add whichever toppings you’d like—this part is up to you!
- Top with shredded cheese and croutons.
- In a small bowl add your milk, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, parsley flakes, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Whisk it up until it’s well combined and fully smooth.
- Top salads with Ranch dressing and ENJOY!!