Maple Pecan French Toast
This maple pecan French toast takes the classic breakfast to a whole new level. Rich maple and earthy pecans top decadent French toast
1 loaf of thickly sliced brioche bread
3/4 cup of Belfonte Milk
1/2 cup of Belfonte Heavy Cream
1 tbsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 cup of toasted pecans
- In a medium dish add your milk, cream, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla and syrup and stir until combined.
- Heat your stove to medium heat and heat up a medium sized pan.
- Dip your bread into the prepared mixture on each side and place onto heated pan.
- Cook and flip until both sides have no moisture is left. When they are are golden brown, they are ready.
- Continue with the rest of your bread and mixture.
- Top with your toasted pecans, your favorite syrup, cinnamon and whipped topping.
- Share and Enjoy!